Monday, April 18, 2011

Spastic Meets Drastic review of Blood Rayne coming up later tonight.

Comrade Kitty here with another update on the review show Spastic meets Drastic. This week, the guys have watched and reviewed an Uwe Boll titled BloodRayne. I was also one of the few that sat in with them to watch the movie (And I'm still having nightmares...) and what the guys said this time...was totally spot on.

I looked up the premise of BloodRayne on my own after the review, and found out so many glaring errors in the film adaptation of the video game, that I actually starting laughing hysterically whenever I thought of the film. Now, I'm very picky when it comes to what videos games I want to play, and when I looked up footage of the video game, I was very curious and contemplated about buying it. Maybe in the near future, I will buy it, because it seems like an interesting game and the character of Rayne herself is played perfectly in the cut scenes I watched.

That's all for now folks, hope you enjoy the new review that comes up later tonight, and I'd like to thank the extra actors of Battle for Bast for helping us during the filming process: Mike Kelly, Victoria Zelvin, Sarah Whitten, Micheal Smart, Steven Belknap, Emily Erwin, and Heather Repass.

Thanks guys! Dasvidania!

No comments:

Post a Comment