Saturday, January 19, 2013

O.K.!

*huffs and sighs*
So, I’m HOPING that my computer issues are completely fixed now, as an ex of mine and very good friend just built a custom desktop for me, and Sparky is a BEAST. It gave my techno-phile friend a hard-on. ^_^ And I’ve just uploaded some editing software, and I’m waiting on the ever-so lovely Tony Helms to send me some more suped up editing software through the mail.

So! Once I have that, Komrade Kitty’s backstory will be posted and I can get on with the series. Also, and I have no clue how many people actually follow this blog or really read what I put up, I’ve been debating on whether or not to post the script I have written for Komrade Kitty’s backstory, as some of the audio was hard to clean up.

Tell me what you think about that, and maybe I’ll post the document for people to download and read while they watch the video.

It can only get better from here!

~ Dasvidania!

No comments:

Post a Comment