Monday, July 30, 2012

Seminar is done and back from Otakon

It's been a very entertaining weekend with Otakon, and I'm very pleased to have my seminar paper done with, I can only hope I passed and all is well.

But, on a more shocking note, I actually got to meet Jew Wario from Channel Awesome at the con! Once I have the v-log of the con up I'll describe how I came to meet him, it's kinda funny actually. And he is definitely a very sweet and lovable guy to talk with, he was very easy going and funny. Plus I got a really nice squeeze of a hug from him so that was the highlight of Otakon for me. ^_^

I was also able to get what I wanted for Komrade Kitty in Retrospect, stuff for later characters, and also get my name out there to a few different people. Plus I found Sci-Fi Ninja Theater at the con as well and got my name out to him, and he also gave me a DVD to check out of his stuff and review as well. So that might be a regular review, might be a v-log, not sure yet cuz I haven't watched it just yet.

The rave both nights was very good, the costumes were amazing as always, and I wound up dressing as GIR from Invader Zim instead of Veronica or Komrade Kitty, and I got a TON of pictures taken with GIR. If you're reading this and took my picture, please let me know, I'd like to have a few of them please. ^_^

And now I'm just relaxing and getting everything situated in the apartment, Rasputin was brought back today and I think he missed his momma... And he's on my lap right now and I think he farted on me... >_> Anyways, keep an eye out for the v-logs of Otakon, and the next review will hopefully follow after that.

~Dasvidania!
Lala

Me as GIR and Jew Wario ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment